THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

GUYS I FOUND MY CURE GUM DISEASE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Cureplzz
Advanced
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:54 pm
Location: Phoenix Az
Gender:

GUYS I FOUND MY CURE GUM DISEASE

Post by Cureplzz »

Ok so I just posted about a hour ago sayin I think I have gum disease so obviously I still haven't been to dentist hell I'm still at work anyways so I'm sitting in my chair prepping my mouth for shrift change because I work in hospital and have to give verbal report guys around this time my breath smell sooooooo bad even with gum I decided to put the gum I'm chewing on my gums not expecting anything.............my breath is sooooooooo fresh it's actually neutral I usually have a nasty horrible taste in my mouth it's gone that fast just by putting gum on my gums only at the top now I'm positive I have gum disease I'm so happy I'll be making a dentist appointment TODAY. TO GET IT CURED
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Cureplzz
Advanced
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:54 pm
Location: Phoenix Az
Gender:

Re: GUYS I FOUND MY CURE GUM DISEASE

Post by Cureplzz »

Oh it also burns like hell while on my gums I just spread it out to fit across my gum lining its just regular extra gum no sugar I want to cry I'm so freaking happy.
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Cureplzz
Advanced
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:54 pm
Location: Phoenix Az
Gender:

Re: GUYS I FOUND MY CURE GUM DISEASE

Post by Cureplzz »

:) so I took the gum out I'll leave it out for 20mins and see what happens
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗