Page 1 of 1
Bad breath report
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:25 pm
by issy154
Did anyone ever download that thing online?
It seems like a huge scam......
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:10 am
by Ice
offcourse its aa scam! some pathetic loser wrote it to earn some money on desperate people...
I have it, just plain bullshit, persly and shit...ussless....
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:16 am
by Larc400
Not really a scam, but there's nothing in it we don't already know. Goes on about Hydrogen Peroxide, and brushing your teeth with baking soda and salt. Old news, and it doesn't work for most sufferers.
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:22 am
by Belle
I downloaded it about 2 years ago, i still have it if you want me to e mail it to you. I did try everything it said, but im not sure if it helped, like ive said before, i dont ask anybody about my breath and i cant smell it myself.
I had to stop using the hydrogen peroxide because i cant get it anywhere anymore.
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:35 pm
by issy154
You could message me a copy, if it's not too much trouble? I really don't have fifty bucks to spend on an online book because I'm -cough- saving it for a Harry Potter book LOL.
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:26 pm
by Jimi Stein
this guy stole content from all over the net and made an ebook
he has upgraded it for teth health also beside bad breath
He says how you should brush with baking soda and peroxide etc...........
A scamer big time
Igot the old copy if you want it send me a pm
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:09 pm
by Larc400
It's old hat, that's all. That report was around before any of these forums, so I guess it was a good first step. To sell the information is dubious I guess

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:30 pm
by jess
Issy I don't know if it's the same report you're talking about ( cause they have so many over the internet), but I bought one couple years ago and, of course, it didn't help. This report was a sort of scan because the whole thing was a total of 42 pages, and only in the last two pages or so did they actually give "the secret". All the rest was a pile of stuff taking all over the internet and that everyone probably knows about already.