So I have been doing a flossing/hydrogen peroxide/probiotics routine lately (I posted about it on this forum) and it has been helping. I don't think my bb has even been that bad in the first place, but while chewing gum I noticed that if I breathe into my hands and smell it smells like gum for 1-2 hours after putting the piece into my mouth. Does this mean that my breath indeed smells like chewing gum during this period, or does it just mean that I can smell the gum but everyone else still smells the bb.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Breath smells like chewing gum while chewing
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
Re: Breath smells like chewing gum while chewing
The reason sugarfree gums contains xylitol is that xylitol inhibits bacterial activity. That stops them from attacking the teeth. And it will also stop them from producing gases. Depending on how severe and where the bb is coming from etc that can be enough to rid it for a few hours.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.