Page 1 of 1

ENT

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:35 am
by Halina
I'm goinig to see ENT now please wish me luck
It's so embarrassing to talk about our issue :(

Re: ENT

Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:44 am
by messithegoat
How did it go? and where are you from? Looking to go to the ENT sometime this month/next, but dont know where to say lol

Re: ENT

Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:15 am
by RamboRadinski
Hello Halina

I had an appointment with my ENT last month.

I have to go back for another consiltation late July before surgery. Im going to see my CT scans and discuss them at the next appointment (they didnt have them for some reason) so hopefully should determine what needs doing.

I had surgery a few years back and the CT scans then showed that I have a deviated septum and my sinuses were filled with bacteria.

My previous ENT was useless.

Hopefully this one will solve the problem.

Will up date after my next appointment.

Re: ENT

Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:01 am
by thanatos
RamboRadinski wrote:Hello Halina

I had an appointment with my ENT last month.

I have to go back for another consiltation late July before surgery. Im going to see my CT scans and discuss them at the next appointment (they didnt have them for some reason) so hopefully should determine what needs doing.

I had surgery a few years back and the CT scans then showed that I have a deviated septum and my sinuses were filled with bacteria.

My previous ENT was useless.

Hopefully this one will solve the problem.

Will up date after my next appointment.

Would that be sinusitis? Were you having any other symptoms besides bad breath?