Flying with sinuses
Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:48 pm
I took a 2 hour flight to go see my ent
I had a tonsillectomy a year ago but that did not cure my halitosis. Since I moved to NH from GA. I decided to fly back to see if the ent can find another solution to my fecal bad breath.
First of all the the flight was hell.my ear was in excruciating pain and it feel like my nasal cavity were about to burst due to air pressure.
Rewind 10 years ago I never had bad breath until I after I migrated to the country. When I took my first flight I was experiencing the same flight symptom. Shortly after I moved to the country from overseas, I started developing a mild bad breath that slowly turned fecal.
Does any one have any ideas if flying is correlated with sinus problems that causes bad breath
Secondly my ent decided to put me on antibiotics..
I took antibiotics before and they'll cure me for a week and after that my fecal bad breath will be back even worst.
Is their away to take antibiotics so that it will work effectively long term? Maybe eat certain food and avoid others while taking it. Idk.
Thirdly, I'm thinking about trying nasal probiotics this time right after the antibiotics regiment. I believe my bad breath is from my respiratory system because it emanate both from my mouth and nose
I had a tonsillectomy a year ago but that did not cure my halitosis. Since I moved to NH from GA. I decided to fly back to see if the ent can find another solution to my fecal bad breath.
First of all the the flight was hell.my ear was in excruciating pain and it feel like my nasal cavity were about to burst due to air pressure.
Rewind 10 years ago I never had bad breath until I after I migrated to the country. When I took my first flight I was experiencing the same flight symptom. Shortly after I moved to the country from overseas, I started developing a mild bad breath that slowly turned fecal.
Does any one have any ideas if flying is correlated with sinus problems that causes bad breath
Secondly my ent decided to put me on antibiotics..
I took antibiotics before and they'll cure me for a week and after that my fecal bad breath will be back even worst.
Is their away to take antibiotics so that it will work effectively long term? Maybe eat certain food and avoid others while taking it. Idk.
Thirdly, I'm thinking about trying nasal probiotics this time right after the antibiotics regiment. I believe my bad breath is from my respiratory system because it emanate both from my mouth and nose