THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

do you experience this?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
NYConfused
Junior
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:23 am

do you experience this?

Post by NYConfused »

Sometimes I'll talk to friends or be around friends (or some other people) and theyll talk like they arent fazed or anything but theyll casually rub their nose every here and there. they dont look like theyre thinking about it, but they just do it and theyll keep talking to me, so its not like they want me to stop talking. this confuses the heck out of me
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Hi, you should try asking some of them if you can. Most will say no to avoid embarrassments etc, but someone is bound to eventually say yes (if you do have BB that is) - This problem can be inherently intermittent, particularly if it involves the sinuses, or esophageal diverticula for instance.
User avatar
DRASTIC
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:35 am

Post by DRASTIC »

You are right halitosisux, ask someone.

Chances are they wont tell you.

When I used to work I asked my co-worker and close friend and she said no she couldnt smell anything. This was right when I could smell my own tonsil stone whiffing around through my nostril. Months later I asked her again she looked even more embarrased, said no then minutes later when I thought the converstaion had ended said if i think it might be related to diet maybe. So, here you have it shesaid no but lied. Then mentioned diet which meant I had a smell.

I had another very close co-worker friend. She used to ask me daily if I drank coffee or eat a lot of red meats. I couldnt figure out why she kept asking me. Until one day I got to work after a doctor's appointment and told her My ENT says I suffer from Rhino-sinustis and because my air ways are always blocked. Guess what she said '' Oh, that's where all that is coming from''. I knew she meant my BB. That's where my BB is coming from. Now I am not being paranoid but the ''that'' she meant was the smell.

Some friend will be honest and tell you and help you. Some will not, but will talk behind your back.

Anywhich way, try to be strong. Be prepared for the lies.

Drastic
sharon
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:41 am

Post by sharon »

Hi Drastic,now that you know where your problem comes from-- sinus, do you have a solution for it?

Sharon
DRASTIC wrote:You are right halitosisux, ask someone.

Chances are they wont tell you.

When I used to work I asked my co-worker and close friend and she said no she couldnt smell anything. This was right when I could smell my own tonsil stone whiffing around through my nostril. Months later I asked her again she looked even more embarrased, said no then minutes later when I thought the converstaion had ended said if i think it might be related to diet maybe. So, here you have it shesaid no but lied. Then mentioned diet which meant I had a smell.

I had another very close co-worker friend. She used to ask me daily if I drank coffee or eat a lot of red meats. I couldnt figure out why she kept asking me. Until one day I got to work after a doctor's appointment and told her My ENT says I suffer from Rhino-sinustis and because my air ways are always blocked. Guess what she said '' Oh, that's where all that is coming from''. I knew she meant my BB. That's where my BB is coming from. Now I am not being paranoid but the ''that'' she meant was the smell.

Some friend will be honest and tell you and help you. Some will not, but will talk behind your back.

Anywhich way, try to be strong. Be prepared for the lies.

Drastic
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗