THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Carrots seem to lessen my bad breath and nasal odor
Carrots seem to lessen my bad breath and nasal odor
For some reason, evertime I eat raw carrots, my nasal odor and bad breath is reduced greatly, not fully, but at least by 80%. I was wondering if this has happened to someone else, or if there are chemicals in carrots that suprress odor producing bacteria.
Re: Carrots seem to lessen my bad breath and nasal odor
Yep - put it in a juicer with celery, ginger - add some tumeric and lemon - boom 
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Carrots seem to lessen my bad breath and nasal odor
they clean your liver...especially if you juice.....that is why there is an improvement with bad breath....if your liver is cleaner.....your bad breath will be weaker
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Carrots seem to lessen my bad breath and nasal odor
Reliable feedback? Isn't carrot high in sugar?
@gunshot, does turmeric really help? Isn't it spicy? I'm a little scared to try. Chili makes me a lot worse.
@gunshot, does turmeric really help? Isn't it spicy? I'm a little scared to try. Chili makes me a lot worse.
Re: Carrots seem to lessen my bad breath and nasal odor
Tumeric is brilliant for it - I suggest looking up Alkalizing juices if you are afraid to use it.winter wrote:Reliable feedback? Isn't carrot high in sugar?
@gunshot, does turmeric really help? Isn't it spicy? I'm a little scared to try. Chili makes me a lot worse.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Re: Carrots seem to lessen my bad breath and nasal odor
So would curry, which has a lot of tumeric, help? Or would it worsen because of other spices?gotshot26 wrote:Tumeric is brilliant for it - I suggest looking up Alkalizing juices if you are afraid to use it.winter wrote:Reliable feedback? Isn't carrot high in sugar?
@gunshot, does turmeric really help? Isn't it spicy? I'm a little scared to try. Chili makes me a lot worse.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.