is my BB from the gut
Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:02 pm
so my bb is:
- not from sinus/tonsils (had sinus surgery and removed my tonsils)
- and not from PND (tried a medicine to stop it for a while and even while it was not there still had bb),
- and not from teeth (visited many dentists and had an x-ray) and
- not from H.pylori (tested positive and got treated and re-tested to check and it was gone)
- and not from acid reflux (tried taking a medication anyways)
- and not from gastritis (taking currently gastritis medications but no luck)
- and not because of nasal allergies (tried nasal rinses, sprays and allergy medications)
I think it is from my gut and I have constant bloating (it only went away while on h. pylori medications but bb was still present)
The only times my BB went away was when I tried Antibiotics Ameboazole (similar to metronidazole).
do u think it is from my gut? and if so what do u think is the cause?
- not from sinus/tonsils (had sinus surgery and removed my tonsils)
- and not from PND (tried a medicine to stop it for a while and even while it was not there still had bb),
- and not from teeth (visited many dentists and had an x-ray) and
- not from H.pylori (tested positive and got treated and re-tested to check and it was gone)
- and not from acid reflux (tried taking a medication anyways)
- and not from gastritis (taking currently gastritis medications but no luck)
- and not because of nasal allergies (tried nasal rinses, sprays and allergy medications)
I think it is from my gut and I have constant bloating (it only went away while on h. pylori medications but bb was still present)
The only times my BB went away was when I tried Antibiotics Ameboazole (similar to metronidazole).
do u think it is from my gut? and if so what do u think is the cause?