THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

The cause(?)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Nina2801
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:54 am

The cause(?)

Post by Nina2801 »

Hi everyone, first of all, my English is not the best. Second, I really don’t know what the cause of my bb is, and I thought that maybe you guys could help me.
I have since I was 10 bb. I always thought it came from my tonsils cause I had tonsil stones, so i removed them. Nothing worked.
Then I started wondering what else could the cause be.
I still have my wisdom teeth and sometimes it hurts (but I don’t really think that that’s the cause). I also have a coated tongue, and whenever I put my finger on it and smell it smells the same as my breath. But I also have parasite in my darms, actually a very long time but on internet they say that that it would go over in 5 weeks but I have it for years now. So I really don’t know what to do, tbh I think my bb comes from my tongue and that I have candida.. But I only have candida on my tongue cause the only symptoms I have from candida is a coated tongue plus bb.
What could the cause be and what do I have to do? Please help me guys.. :(
tambaking
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:56 am

Re: The cause(?)

Post by tambaking »

Have you try the candida diet? Give it a try and see. Also if your wisdom tooth hurt, you should go see a dentist. You might have infection. Or maybe it could be periodontist. A. X-ray will help to see if their is any kind of tooth infection decay.
Tristessa
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:52 pm
Gender:

Re: The cause(?)

Post by Tristessa »

I was doing candida diet for a while and it did help my bad breath but I didn’t feel like I was healing candida. Look up the candida diet on google there are also a lot of videos on YouTube that help.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗