Page 1 of 1

Hate to disappoint everyone

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:49 am
by Bb5yrs
My bb is back...
I am starting to doubt it was ever cured in the first place.

Enterogermina worked for my friend when she had her bb for only 2 months.

I apologize for everyone... good luck for those who still
Would like to try enterogermina

Re: Hate to disappoint everyone

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:07 pm
by Jimi Stein
be sure to write at the end of that topic that you created, not opening the new topic....so people will not buy that crap

Re: Hate to disappoint everyone

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:11 pm
by crazy4it
Great I just bought it yesterday.

Re: Hate to disappoint everyone

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:02 pm
by Bb5yrs
crazy4it wrote:Great I just bought it yesterday.
Plz note that I am not saying it is not working. I am
Saying it didn't work for me. But it did work for
My friend. If I were u I would try it anyways

Re: Hate to disappoint everyone

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:02 pm
by Bb5yrs
Jimi Stein wrote:be sure to write at the end of that topic that you created, not opening the new topic....so people will not buy that crap
I will. But I would like to mention that it did work
With my friend.

Re: Hate to disappoint everyone

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:34 pm
by Bb5yrs
I apologize for everyone :(

Re: Hate to disappoint everyone

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:44 pm
by Jimi Stein
I knew it is bullshit.....

Re: Hate to disappoint everyone

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:20 pm
by Tylan456
Bb5yrs wrote:I apologize for everyone :(

Maybe you gave up to early, I believe it may take longer then 7days to cure stomach bacteria, since it has been yrs for some of us with this problem, don't give up

Re: Hate to disappoint everyone

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:59 am
by Bb5yrs
Tylan456 wrote:
Bb5yrs wrote:I apologize for everyone :(

Maybe you gave up to early, I believe it may take longer then 7days to cure stomach bacteria, since it has been yrs for some of us with this problem, don't give up


Mmmm so how long do u suggest?
I am considering taking it along metronidazole

Re: Hate to disappoint everyone

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:40 am
by Swell
crazy4it wrote:Great I just bought it yesterday.
I'm assuming you've tried it, is it working?