THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Upper GI series
-
yeagermeister
- Junior
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:33 am
Upper GI series
Have any of you had this done? My doctor wants me to do this procedure & I don`t want to waste my time if it will be of no help.
Why wouldn't you do it? I'm getting this done soon and look forward to it. If you still haven't found a cause for your bb, then isn't the possibility that this may find the cause be worth it. If you have problems with acid reflus or your esopaghus(which you may not be aware ot), an upper GI series could reveal that and provide an explanation to your bb.
I have had it done because I was having bad acid reflux when I layed down after eating and while I slept at night. They found out I had a hiatal hernia. Before they didn't believe that it could cause bb, but recently I asked my new dr. and he said it could because the opening to my stomach is always open. I had more tests done recently and am waiting to hear if I am a candidate for surgery. I would get the tests done if I were you.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.