THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Those who have tried the bleach rinse, What about Carifree treatment rinse?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Sadface
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:16 am

Those who have tried the bleach rinse, What about Carifree treatment rinse?

Post by Sadface »

Has anyone tried it? I've been reading about this bleach rinse a few of you guys have had great success with, but I've yet to go purchase some bleach, I'm a little scared to try it.
There was mention of the Carifree treatment rinse which actually contains diluted bleach in it. It's expensive but I'd much rather use something mixed professionally by a dentist so that I don't mix it wrong and hurt myself. However it's pretty diluted, wonder if it wouldn't be effective enough like the bleach rinse.
Those who have tried the bleach rinse, let me know how it's going for you, and anyone who has tried Carifree let me know what it did for you as well!
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗