cold sores/canker sores
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:08 am
Do you guys get cold sores? And how often do you get them?
I probably get an infestation once every 2-3 weeks. Infestation meaning that I;ll get a few (3-5) on my tongue, lower lips, and even my throat for a few days.
I feel like my BB is worse when I have these sores but it could be because I am less diligent about my cleaning routine due to the pain. I wonder if there is any connection between sores and BB.
I probably get an infestation once every 2-3 weeks. Infestation meaning that I;ll get a few (3-5) on my tongue, lower lips, and even my throat for a few days.
I feel like my BB is worse when I have these sores but it could be because I am less diligent about my cleaning routine due to the pain. I wonder if there is any connection between sores and BB.