The Smell of Sleep
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:34 am
So, you know this aroma which people refer to as "the smell of sleep"? I guess that smell is coming from the nasal passages and throat, due to lack of saliva at night, and is more evident with elderly. Does anybody know what I mean? This aroma can definitely fill up an entire bedroom, it's kind of a musky smell.
So I guess a bad case of bb/sinus problem can give similar effects during daytime too, ie filling up entire rooms etc.
Surely there must be some scientist who knows about this "smell of sleep" and what can be done to fight it. If so, the same methods should work for our problems too...

So I guess a bad case of bb/sinus problem can give similar effects during daytime too, ie filling up entire rooms etc.
Surely there must be some scientist who knows about this "smell of sleep" and what can be done to fight it. If so, the same methods should work for our problems too...