THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Diatomaceus earth

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
yuckykat
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:41 pm

Diatomaceus earth

Post by yuckykat »

Hy everyone,I've been on this site for years but I rarely posted but Ialways been lurking.I tried everything for my bad breath but i never found anything that worked,apart for a year and a half stint of bliss when my bb stopped overnight after taking antybiotics for another ailment and three days bbfree four years ago while on a candida diet.two weeks ago I was researching parasites related sites and
i came acroos diatomaceus earth. Apparently it kills parasites by scrthcing them,plus it get the body rid of toxins and heavy metals. i decided to give it a try cause it doea not cost much so i ordered some. I started taking a tablespoon in the morning about 9 days ago. Two days ago I ezperienced a sudden improvement on my symptoms(bad breat,dizziness,urinary disconfort) for about two hours,then my symptoms came back as usual. Ihope it was the start of me getting better,so far I haven't seen any worm in my stools,I've read fromtestimonials that somepeople got better after a week,for some Others it took a month.
Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender:

Re: Diatomaceus earth

Post by Summerside »

yuckykat wrote:Hy everyone,I've been on this site for years but I rarely posted but Ialways been lurking.I tried everything for my bad breath but i never found anything that worked,apart for a year and a half stint of bliss when my bb stopped overnight after taking antybiotics for another ailment and three days bbfree four years ago while on a candida diet.two weeks ago I was researching parasites related sites and
i came acroos diatomaceus earth. Apparently it kills parasites by scrthcing them,plus it get the body rid of toxins and heavy metals. i decided to give it a try cause it doea not cost much so i ordered some. I started taking a tablespoon in the morning about 9 days ago. Two days ago I ezperienced a sudden improvement on my symptoms(bad breat,dizziness,urinary disconfort) for about two hours,then my symptoms came back as usual. Ihope it was the start of me getting better,so far I haven't seen any worm in my stools,I've read fromtestimonials that somepeople got better after a week,for some Others it took a month.
I just received it and will start using it tomorrow morning. Lets see...
crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender:

Re: Diatomaceus earth

Post by crazy4it »

I used it no luck
Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender:

Re: Diatomaceus earth

Post by Summerside »

crazy4it wrote:I used it no luck

Did anything else improve while taking it besides bb?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗