Page 1 of 1

How to know if bb is cause by my impact wisdom teeth?

Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:33 am
by Bb5yrs
I am considering extraction of my wisdom teeth.
But is there is any way I can check if they are the
Source of my bb?they are impacted fully. Before I had bb sometimes the gum would swell back there where my
Wisdom tooth was. Also sometimes if I rub my finger
Against the gums in that area they would smell very
Bad like super bad that my daughter almost throw up when I asked her to smell my finger.

Re: How to know if bb is cause by my impact wisdom teeth?

Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:13 pm
by Cureplzz
When I floss my WT my gums start hurting they start swelling up and the smell is what my whole mouth smells like vs when i floss the rest of my teeth they don't smell at all couple hours after I floss them again without even eating anything they smell as if I haven't flossed them in days

Re: How to know if bb is cause by my impact wisdom teeth?

Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:46 pm
by Bb5yrs
Cureplzz wrote:When I floss my WT my gums start hurting they start swelling up and the smell is what my whole mouth smells like vs when i floss the rest of my teeth they don't smell at all couple hours after I floss them again without even eating anything they smell as if I haven't flossed them in days
But my WT are impacted. ?!

Re: How to know if bb is cause by my impact wisdom teeth?

Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:02 pm
by winter
If they stink that badly, just remove them.

Oh 5yrs, after you said that the problem lies with the guts if there are nasal and oral BB... I'm wondering if I should see another GI and repeat all the GI tests... Expensive...

Re: How to know if bb is cause by my impact wisdom teeth?

Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:17 pm
by Bb5yrs
winter wrote:If they stink that badly, just remove them.

Oh 5yrs, after you said that the problem lies with the guts if there are nasal and oral BB... I'm wondering if I should see another GI and repeat all the GI tests... Expensive...
Don't take my words for granted this is what I read somewhere one line. Is there anything that can decrease or affect ur bb? Try to find something by experimenting with different things and try to get guidance from that.

Re: How to know if bb is cause by my impact wisdom teeth?

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:16 pm
by winter
Bb5yrs wrote:
winter wrote:If they stink that badly, just remove them.

Oh 5yrs, after you said that the problem lies with the guts if there are nasal and oral BB... I'm wondering if I should see another GI and repeat all the GI tests... Expensive...
Don't take my words for granted this is what I read somewhere one line. Is there anything that can decrease or affect ur bb? Try to find something by experimenting with different things and try to get guidance from that.
I also heard dentists said if it's coming from the nose then it's a more systemic problem. Their textbooks suggest to refer to the medical side.

I don't have reliable feedback, so I don't know what affects my BB. I think GERD unfriendly food might make my BB worse. But I don't have heartburn and PPI does not help. I used to have silent reflux symptoms at the beginning. Now I almost never get it unless I eat too much oily food.