Hello everyone,
I was just wondering. Sometimes I feel like my breath might not be as strong as I think it is but when I talk to people they seem to get a runny nose, does anybody else notice this? I might be overthinking it and they had a runny nose before talking to me but because of my bad breath I seem to think everything wrong is because of me.
Thank you!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Do people get runny nose when you talk to them?
-
millionyearsago
- Newbie
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:14 pm
- Gender:
Re: Do people get runny nose when you talk to them?
I get it. Don't even need to talk. Just need to be in the same room as them. If I'm not wrong, those people have sensitive nose or something.
Re: Do people get runny nose when you talk to them?
No, this has never happened to anyone in contact with me.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.