Page 1 of 1
Dr. Mel Rosenberg Interview
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:07 pm
by Troy
I found this interview very helpful, and he shows a few ways on how to smell yourown breath. After watching this interview, I have come to the conclusion that my bb is due to post nasal drip.
Part 1-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW24HcVhZLQ
Part 2-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElQ171MEa1g
Part 3-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vllpJuJU3YI
I hope it helps.
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:31 am
by noptical
Part 3, at 1:15
I bet he does
Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:33 am
by Susie
I think I will run to the shower......I don't know I just felt slimmie after watching that! LOL
Re: Dr. Mel Rosenberg Interview
Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:22 pm
by engrhaider
Hello I am new member, not very welcommed in real life not sure about cyber friendship, LOL. I was suffering from BB from ages, I tried so many things, however now I am trying very basic things which helped me. I thought it may help other sufferers that's why I am sharing this with you guys. The first step to ease BB is proper breathing technique, called diaphragmic breathing. Being a non english speaker I think I better take help from Youtube. Please check the following link and try it out, best of luck.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDOh1VCXaQk
I respect dear Doctor, but I am sure we all have basic common sense and willn't be thinking of having bad breath if we didn't.
Re: Dr. Mel Rosenberg Interview
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:28 pm
by Troy
engrhaider wrote:Hello I am new member, not very welcommed in real life not sure about cyber friendship, LOL. I was suffering from BB from ages, I tried so many things, however now I am trying very basic things which helped me. I thought it may help other sufferers that's why I am sharing this with you guys. The first step to ease BB is proper breathing technique, called diaphragmic breathing. Being a non english speaker I think I better take help from Youtube. Please check the following link and try it out, best of luck.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDOh1VCXaQk
I respect dear Doctor, but I am sure we all have basic common sense and willn't be thinking of having bad breath if we didn't.
I'm sorry, but i can't believe that that breathing technique will help removing BB, it could help to not worry about it for a few minutes though.
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:08 am
by elliott
"diaphragm breathing" is an old eastern medicine ritual. It is meant for general stomach health. I have a book that explains in depth many self healing techniques. I don't doubt for a second the power of the excersizes in the book, but to have any effect, you must do it absolutely to perfection and it takes months, even years to experience the benefits of practice.