Hi All,
I'm curious if there are any success stories out there. If so, can you tell me what you did and for how long? Would love to hear them!
Thanks,
Melissa
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Success Stories (either products or clinics)
Re: Success Stories (either products or clinics)
Some people have success after removing their tonsils, some have success after removing their wisdom tooth. Noe have worked for me so far. I heard golden seal help. Good luck
Re: Success Stories (either products or clinics)
Hello all
I hav taken goldenseal for 10days. I dont see any improvement yet.
If i finish the 100 capsules of goldenseal and if ....still nothing happens, then i will not buy it anymore.
Cry cry
I hav taken goldenseal for 10days. I dont see any improvement yet.
If i finish the 100 capsules of goldenseal and if ....still nothing happens, then i will not buy it anymore.
Cry cry
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.