I knew i had thick/clear saliva However, today i noticed when i use mouthwash in my mouth and then spit it out all seems normal When i then gargle for a bit and spit, it is when the expelled liquid is seriously thicker and makes my mouth or throat want to produce more saliva
I wonder if this means that, after all this time me concentrating more on the tongue (though not entirely abandoning the pnd theory but mostly assumed it was tongue related) that it is, in fact, coming from throat and sinus pnd area
I have just returned the Bristle sample today (thanks Beast) so I am anxious what the results will show.
The only thing we can all do is keep searching and keep trying Giving up is not an option
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I noticed something today
Re: I noticed something today
I think this is normal since mucus is coming from the nose through a hole that’s at the back of the throat. So when you gargle you actually reach that zone where the mucus comes from, so it is normal for the mouthwash to be thicker when you gargle.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.