Your Email Address:

First Name:

.....since antibiotics cures people for 2-4 weeks

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Byhisstrips
Total Newbie

.....since antibiotics cures people for 2-4 weeks

Post by Byhisstrips »

Is it safe to use them once a month???? By the way I am a newbie, don't wanna put any more sad stories on here :-({|= mine pretty much is the same as everyone.......however mine started after a tooth was pulled and it became infected and my breath wasn't the same since. Has anyone else had this problem or did your bb start off like this??

Byhisstrips
Total Newbie

Post by Byhisstrips »

:?: :roll: :?:
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Welcome to bbh

No you can't, it doesn't make sense and it will not help at all.

Since your problem started when you pulled out a tooth and got an infection, the solution in your case is something simple. Go visit a doc.
Byhisstrips
Total Newbie

Post by Byhisstrips »

No, that's how it started.....I have had it for years.....went to the dentist never had a cavity in my life. So taking antibiotics once a month for seven days is not safe??
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Byhisstrips, antibiotics are powerful drugs that can cause nasty side effects and can be ultimately dangerous, so unless you're under the care of a doctor, don't just take them like that.
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

I think that's a bad idea. Antibiotics kills off the good and bad bacteria in your body. If you don't replace the good bacteria(especially in places like your colon), the bad will take over and cause you a lot of problems down the road. Since many people who have bb seem to also have digestive problems, I strongly recommend you not take antibiotics. Besides what are you going to take when you really need the meds. Your body will become resistant to antibiotics if you take them too frequently. Not good at all!
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Byhisstrips wrote:No, that's how it started.....I have had it for years.....went to the dentist never had a cavity in my life. So taking antibiotics once a month for seven days is not safe??
Even if it is safe, it won't help you at all, that's what I'm trying to say. Once a week won't have any result at all (at least not positive).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic