I wonder if there is anybody on this forum who was cured of his bb after a successful candida diet?
Thanks!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
anybody got cured of BB after Candida diet?
-
Summerside
- Advanced
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
- Location: Edmonton
- Gender:
Re: anybody got cured of BB after Candida diet?
I'm here,, I did candida diet 3 years ago but didn't work, I took also probiotucs ans natural antifungals with but nothing
!!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.