THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Do people get runny nose when you talk to them?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
millionyearsago
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:14 pm
Gender:

Do people get runny nose when you talk to them?

Post by millionyearsago »

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering. Sometimes I feel like my breath might not be as strong as I think it is but when I talk to people they seem to get a runny nose, does anybody else notice this? I might be overthinking it and they had a runny nose before talking to me but because of my bad breath I seem to think everything wrong is because of me.


Thank you!
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: Do people get runny nose when you talk to them?

Post by winter »

I get it. Don't even need to talk. Just need to be in the same room as them. If I'm not wrong, those people have sensitive nose or something.
WhiteCat
Advanced
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:17 pm
Gender:

Re: Do people get runny nose when you talk to them?

Post by WhiteCat »

No, this has never happened to anyone in contact with me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗