THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

is there any way to smell bad breath coming from stomach?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
millionyearsago
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:14 pm
Gender:

is there any way to smell bad breath coming from stomach?

Post by millionyearsago »

Hello everyone.

I am 90% sure my breath comes from my stomach, is there any way to smell it? I’ve been on a strict candida diet for almost three weeks and the cheesy-sulfur smell I used to smell when I would lick my wrist is not there anymore or at least it hasn’t been there for the last 24hours (it wasn’t very strong/kinda like a background smell) yet I keep getting reactions from people at work, this strengths my belief that the BB is from my stomach. Is there any way to smell it besides asking someone?


Thank you for the help.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗