Hi every one,
I understand your suffering and now I have an easy way that might help you.
Aloe vera has long been treasured for its quality and versatility.
spam has been removed. If anyone has tried toothpaste containing Aloe and bee propolis then please post your findings.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
*Edited* Toothpaste containing Aloe Vera and bee propolis
-
phuonganhflp
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:36 am
Re: *Edited* Toothpaste containing Aloe Vera and bee propolis
I just started using a toothpaste and mouthwash with propolis and teatree oil in it. Today my mouth seemed a bit fresher but I am not sure if it is because of the toothpaste or some of the other things I have been trying
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.