Is there anyone that is willing to talk to my parents about my condition and how it’s affecting me?
Background story
I’m 16 in high school I use to get good grades/attendance, play sports, socialize, everything that as a parent you wanted your kid did. Now I find it hard to anything that involves being close to someone as i’m scared my breathe will offend them. I have no motivation to go to school. I go to school 4/5 days a week maybe 3/5 if I’m really depressed. My gpa is very low. The only reason why I go to school is so my parents are happy but in my mind I’m not.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Serious question
Re: Serious question
Please help my parents are going to confiscate everything that I enjoy doing. I’ve asked them to enroll me into online courses but they disagreed because I would miss out on the social aspect which I already am and they think I would play games all day.
Re: Serious question
Sure I'll talk to your parents
Re: Serious question
What’s your number so it’s easier to communicate?
Re: Serious question
I feel your pain. I was the quietest one in the class. Everyone thaught I'm a weirdo.
Just hang in there. Once you become financially independent you can choose your way of living. Just adapt to the situation and complete your studies.
I personally changed my personality to a quiet, boring guy always avoided spotlight and somehow survived.
Now I got a good job. I'm independent and always in search for a cure.
Just hang in there. Once you become financially independent you can choose your way of living. Just adapt to the situation and complete your studies.
I personally changed my personality to a quiet, boring guy always avoided spotlight and somehow survived.
Now I got a good job. I'm independent and always in search for a cure.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.