THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Serious question

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
nivek10
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:40 am
Location: United States
Gender:

Serious question

Post by nivek10 »

Is there anyone that is willing to talk to my parents about my condition and how it’s affecting me?


Background story
I’m 16 in high school I use to get good grades/attendance, play sports, socialize, everything that as a parent you wanted your kid did. Now I find it hard to anything that involves being close to someone as i’m scared my breathe will offend them. I have no motivation to go to school. I go to school 4/5 days a week maybe 3/5 if I’m really depressed. My gpa is very low. The only reason why I go to school is so my parents are happy but in my mind I’m not.
nivek10
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:40 am
Location: United States
Gender:

Re: Serious question

Post by nivek10 »

Please help my parents are going to confiscate everything that I enjoy doing. I’ve asked them to enroll me into online courses but they disagreed because I would miss out on the social aspect which I already am and they think I would play games all day.
crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender:

Re: Serious question

Post by crazy4it »

Sure I'll talk to your parents
nivek10
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:40 am
Location: United States
Gender:

Re: Serious question

Post by nivek10 »

What’s your number so it’s easier to communicate?
sopo
Advanced
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:34 pm

Re: Serious question

Post by sopo »

I feel your pain. I was the quietest one in the class. Everyone thaught I'm a weirdo.
Just hang in there. Once you become financially independent you can choose your way of living. Just adapt to the situation and complete your studies.
I personally changed my personality to a quiet, boring guy always avoided spotlight and somehow survived.
Now I got a good job. I'm independent and always in search for a cure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗