Page 1 of 1

Thanksgiving

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:58 am
by crazy4it
Anybody do anything exciting over the holidays?

Re: Thanksgiving

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:31 am
by Ricky
crazy4it wrote:Anybody do anything exciting over the holidays?
What i would do on holidays is day dreaming that i have a good breath and walking in the busiest streets and mixing in crowded places. Lol

Exciting...isn't it?

Re: Thanksgiving

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:21 pm
by Drake
No. I spend Thanksgiving alone. I didn’t even had a turkey for dinner. My halitosis has made me an anti-social, self centered and cold person. I have no sympathy for people or compassion. When I go out I get in my Range Rover and wear expensive clothing to feel superior to people. To them it might look like I have a perfect life, but at the end of the night I’m so lonely and depressed.