THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Good day
Good day
Hey guys so today at school I did not get any reactions and did not noticed any people blocking their nose near me.i purposely held my breath as long as I could and exhaled a lot of air near someone that would reguarely react to my breath but today he didn’t but do anything. I don’t know what caused my breath to smell normal today but it definitely was one of my best days in a while. 
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.