THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Has Bad Breath affected your motivation?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Has Bad Breath affected your motivation?

Post by thanatos »

do you feel that halitosis has ruined your motivation for life or just certain aspects of life? Are you motivated regardless of halitosis? Are you more motivated by having halitosis?
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

yes it certainly has affected my motivation..

i can never completely speak my mind without condensing my thoughts as much as possible

also, before bad breath, i had some big plans to travel and whatnot.. now i would rather just save the world from my yucky mouth
shygurl27
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:49 pm

Motivation

Post by shygurl27 »

At first it did affect my motivation. I was really depressed and stuff. But then I had my daughter. And then I decided that I just needed to get it together and handle my business. About a year after I had my daughter I had my tonsils removed. After I had them removed it helped a lot. I know I still have a smell, but it's not as nearly as bad as it used to be when I had my tonsils. And I also take Nullo and that helps a little. I have just come to accept it. There isn't much I can do about so I just accept it and in the meantime just keep looking for cures and remedies.
As far as certain things though it has ruined anything social. I get a little nervous if I have to be around a lot of people. For example, I don't like going to the movies and as far as the going to the mall or the grocery store I just try to make it quick. I make a list of what I need or want so I can get in and get out as quick as possible.
Leena
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:39 am

Post by Leena »

mike987 wrote:
i can never completely speak my mind without condensing my thoughts as much as possible
Totally agree with that. However speaking a lot is the only think I have refrained from.
Everything else I do as if BB doesn`t exist. So I guess it hasn`t affected my motivation so much.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗