My symptoms are:
Odor if I rub the back of my tongue, unless I scrape it well then I can rub it without an odor.
Occasional comments of people asking if I farted.
White tongue.
Smelly floss.
Post nasal drip.
I had two impacted wisdom teeth and two that grew in almost sideways. I finally got them all four removed about a week ago. It was horrible but I could stand it. I removed them because I knew they for a fact smelled because of food trapped in the gums around them, I would rub them and they would directly smell. My extraction sites are still healing up of course but I do still have the tongue odor. I’m pretty sad. A few people on the site said their tongue odor was gone after removing their wisdom teeth.
I want to remain hopeful and say that as the wounds heal the smell will be gone but I’m feeling pretty bummed. At least I know they stank and now I don’t have to worry about cleaning them out too. So maybe it helped a little.
Anyone else have their wisdom teeth removed and had it help? Advice would be good.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I just had my wisdom teeth removed
Re: I just had my wisdom teeth removed
That's next on my list. Recently got my tonsils out and I feel it has done nothing.
Re: I just had my wisdom teeth removed
How was the recovery for you? I would say having your tonsils removed is tougher than wisdom teeth, so at least you got the hard part out of the way first. I’m healing up now but yeah I don’t feel any difference.sopo wrote:That's next on my list. Recently got my tonsils out and I feel it has done nothing.
Re: I just had my wisdom teeth removed
To be frank it was not that bad. I was back to normal just after a week. I will post my results after a month.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.