THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Poople please donate!

Support our website and donate please.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Poople please donate!

Post by Jimi Stein »

I got some costs again.
We get like 1500 unique visitors per day and no donations.

Why you buy crappy mouthwashes but you cant donate on the other hand?
This site gives better info than any other doctor, in fact they will just leech from you in most cases....and sell you mouthwashes, and charge you 1000 usd just for checkup in their "dental" clinic.....
aues
Master
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:44 am

Post by aues »

Can't you get rid of all the crappy adverts immediately and get google advertisements on your site? People won't join the discussion or even won't read the board with the way it is now. Especially the layer ad is horrible.

Get rid of that ludicrous $ 300 target a month. Show us the real traffic costs of running this site and set them as target. I think it would be quite fair if the additional money generated by unintrusive google ad revenues would go to you completely.

Merge the threads of all superfluous sub-boards.

Just my 2 cent.
Why we shouldn't eat eggs or egg-products for ethical reasons.
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

'Poople'.

That's a pretty accurate description of what we are, haha.
Observer002
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 3:55 pm
Location: Philippines

Post by Observer002 »

I made 20 Euro donation on May 4th 2016, I encourage other member to do so. The site helped us in any way that is why I look forward to make a donation often.

The link below are screen shot of my donation.

http://prnt.sc/b27mvh

http://prnt.sc/b27nj3
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Thank you my friend. Yes I got the donation.....

Donationa are really rare, maybe twice per year now.....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender:

Re: Poople please donate!

Post by crazy4it »

Donate button not working
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Poople please donate!

Post by Jimi Stein »

it is, just press on it, and input the desired amount and press send
I just checked it out
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender:

Re: Poople please donate!

Post by crazy4it »

I contributed feel like others should do same
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Poople please donate!

Post by Jimi Stein »

thank you, got it yesterday
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗