THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
What is the cause of bb is really simple - acid reflux
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
What is the cause of bb is really simple - acid reflux
I know most of the doctors are saying bad breath is not coming out of stomach. But what if the cause is the acid reflux that is constantly coming up and also the digested food with it and it is rotting in out throat where we all thisnk the problem lies.
I studied the survey on our site and I can see that a lot of people are having acid reflux and food is coming up.
I think that may be the cause and that is why aour throats are sore and the food is rotting there and causing bad smell
I studied the survey on our site and I can see that a lot of people are having acid reflux and food is coming up.
I think that may be the cause and that is why aour throats are sore and the food is rotting there and causing bad smell
I dont think so
If that was the case then apple cider vinegar would cure us all.Plus people with cronic gerd the worst of the worst develop barrets esaphagus a thickning of the walls caused by the cells.those people would have horrible bb if that was the case but they dont and people that do develop a smell from gerd it is not rotten its more like a slight acis smell but it is not very strong
Hope we can scratch that off the list and go on to next possible cause
Hope we can scratch that off the list and go on to next possible cause
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
The lump in your throat could very well be from gerd.Your bodies responce to an overacidic enviroment is to cover it with mucus, people dont realize that this acid can travel all the way up in to your nasal area thats why some people who dont have allergies have post nasal drip but this still isnt what causes the rotten vsc smell.
If you want to start getting rid of those symtoms start taking apple cider that will help out alot of your mucus problems but with most person it wont get rid of bb.getting your body back in top wo=rking order is always good and plus it will give you more confidence because you wont have so much mucus kicking around.Thats how im dealing with mine,trying to get rid of all the sytoms that seem to go side by side with bb
If you want to start getting rid of those symtoms start taking apple cider that will help out alot of your mucus problems but with most person it wont get rid of bb.getting your body back in top wo=rking order is always good and plus it will give you more confidence because you wont have so much mucus kicking around.Thats how im dealing with mine,trying to get rid of all the sytoms that seem to go side by side with bb
Re:
Hello jimi
I agree that bb is part of a digestive problem. When i had my endoscopy, my doc say it is bile reflux. Although i wasn't cured of the med he gave me. Further, he wanted to increase the strength of the med. I did not go back to him. Fearing that i might hav kidney problems due to excessive medicine intake. I'd rather go natural. Besides, i believe to much medicine intake has damaged my digestion. Example of this is antibiotics.
Right now, i really dont know if it is acid reflux or bile reflux. All i know is that i heard from the doc, its coming from below. Meaning the digestive system. Not sinus. Not lungs. Or not in the respiratory system. I really think we should focus on the digestive system.
I am also thinking. If this is reflux, why was i not cured of the med he gave me. This might be the opposite. Instead of reflux, it might be that our stomach is not working in full capacity. It might be the undigested food that is crawling up in our throat. It is screaming like, "you need to digest me!"
Gosh, i really dont know.
I agree that bb is part of a digestive problem. When i had my endoscopy, my doc say it is bile reflux. Although i wasn't cured of the med he gave me. Further, he wanted to increase the strength of the med. I did not go back to him. Fearing that i might hav kidney problems due to excessive medicine intake. I'd rather go natural. Besides, i believe to much medicine intake has damaged my digestion. Example of this is antibiotics.
Right now, i really dont know if it is acid reflux or bile reflux. All i know is that i heard from the doc, its coming from below. Meaning the digestive system. Not sinus. Not lungs. Or not in the respiratory system. I really think we should focus on the digestive system.
I am also thinking. If this is reflux, why was i not cured of the med he gave me. This might be the opposite. Instead of reflux, it might be that our stomach is not working in full capacity. It might be the undigested food that is crawling up in our throat. It is screaming like, "you need to digest me!"
Gosh, i really dont know.
Re: What is the cause of bb is really simple - acid reflux
Hello Jimi.. i think i have acid reflux.
I have sore throat and always burping... do you have any suggestion ...?
I have sore throat and always burping... do you have any suggestion ...?
Re: What is the cause of bb is really simple - acid reflux
Why would metronidazole work temporarily I have acid reflux too but when I was taking it I mixed it with alcohol and I was able to have a good time flirting with girls with them giving out their numbers
Re: What is the cause of bb is really simple - acid reflux
Hi crazy4it....
How do you manage your BB... can you please explain it to me step by step.... and do you have nasal bad breath also.?
How do you manage your BB... can you please explain it to me step by step.... and do you have nasal bad breath also.?
Re: What is the cause of bb is really simple - acid reflux
Justice wrote:Hi crazy4it....
How do you manage your BB... can you please explain it to me step by step.... and do you have nasal bad breath also.?
I was taking the antibiotic for a week and it worked but after I got off it came back. I can't really manage.
Acid reflux
I also have acid reflux.
My current gf said that I have bb when I complain of a sore stomach.
My current gf said that I have bb when I complain of a sore stomach.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.