THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Bad breath loves me so much
Bad breath loves me so much
Hi I m from India 28 yrs old with no life I m male and have no gf no decent job my life sucks everyday I think of killing myself but I think I don't have strength to even kill myself. I m suffering from nasal and mouth bb went to several ENTs had a septoplasty they corrected my deviated septum but no improvement using gse but no improvement life sucks.
Re: Bad breath loves me so much
Hi, welcome to the BB community. First you need to calm down, There are people here suffering from this problem for many years just like you.
Try to find out your type of halitosis by referring to Dr adymur's(don't know if I spelled it right) post. If you are not sure then try eleminating the causes start with deep gum cleaning. Get panaromic x ray of your teeth. Check your wisdom tooth. Brush your tongue. Floss atlest once a day.
See if you have Tonsil stones, PND, adenoid infection, sinus infection.
If you think all above are fine. Have a look at your gut problems. Start with probiotics. Get a food sensitivity test done. Try eleminating milk and meat. Try HCl tablets. I'm sure you will find a cure.
It takes time you need to be patient.
Try to find out your type of halitosis by referring to Dr adymur's(don't know if I spelled it right) post. If you are not sure then try eleminating the causes start with deep gum cleaning. Get panaromic x ray of your teeth. Check your wisdom tooth. Brush your tongue. Floss atlest once a day.
See if you have Tonsil stones, PND, adenoid infection, sinus infection.
If you think all above are fine. Have a look at your gut problems. Start with probiotics. Get a food sensitivity test done. Try eleminating milk and meat. Try HCl tablets. I'm sure you will find a cure.
It takes time you need to be patient.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.