THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Join me to Finnkelstein

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
dravens

Join me to Finnkelstein

Post by dravens »

I don't wanna go by myself, i travel from sweden. The group claimed will go have "change" their minds.. So now I stand in the search for laser friends.
I wanna go as soon as possible.

Send pm if u want.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Good , that is good idea, maybe I will go inthe scond round.

Can you take some pictures? I will post them on the site. Just take some pics of Yehuda and his studio.

Where is that boy Marr11 who wanted to go also. Marr11 are you going, you even called me to go with you, what is happening.
mar11
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:23 pm

I will go

Post by mar11 »

I will go , but first I need to save some money for the operation and travel, I'm student.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗