THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Anxiety
Anxiety
Hey, how do you guys handle anxiety when sitting next to someone? I'm extremely anxious and feeling like I lack oxygen to breathe but I don't want to breathe at the same time in fear of the the person next to me smelling me. Also I tested positive for h pylori triple therapy definitely helping we'll see if it's permanent which I assume it won't be.
Re: Anxiety
In extreme cases if you have to talk to someone just talk in ur sleeve it works for me just makes you look weird.
Re: Anxiety
How does that work?crazy4it wrote:In extreme cases if you have to talk to someone just talk in ur sleeve it works for me just makes you look weird.
Re: Anxiety
Amazingly well for me
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.