THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Got my tonsils out.
Got my tonsils out.
Guys I finally got my tonsils out. I also got septoplasty done to correct my deviated septum.
I will be on antibiotics for a week. Will update you guys of I find something interesting
I will be on antibiotics for a week. Will update you guys of I find something interesting
Re: Got my tonsils out.
update us if you already graduate from Bad Breath.. thx btw
Re: Got my tonsils out.
Hoping a positive update!
I know its too early to judge.
May b once u r doin vit the antibiotic course, do give us an update. Thanks!
I know its too early to judge.
May b once u r doin vit the antibiotic course, do give us an update. Thanks!
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
Re: Got my tonsils out.
Hi buddi,buddi wrote:Hoping a positive update!
I know its too early to judge.
May b once u r doin vit the antibiotic course, do give us an update. Thanks!
How r u? Did u remove your palatine tonsils or lingual tonsils??
Re: Got my tonsils out.
Hi @Asian guyasian boy wrote:Hi buddi,buddi wrote:Hoping a positive update!
I know its too early to judge.
May b once u r doin vit the antibiotic course, do give us an update. Thanks!
How r u? Did u remove your palatine tonsils or lingual tonsils??
I havent got them removed. But got them checked n was told there is no prob wit my tonsils
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
Re: Got my tonsils out.[b][Update][/b]
I underwent tonsilotomy and septoplasty month ago. Here is my update. I hate to say that I'm not cured.
I still get reactions from people when I talk or sit close to them. However I feel my breath is much fresher now. Before I used to smell bb when I got my tongue fully out and exhaled into my cupped hands. When I kept my tongue inside and did the same I dint smell anything. I believe that when we fully put our tongue out the flaps that cover the tonsil area will open up and the tonsil stones are exposed. Also when I used to pour water right into my throat and swallow I could smell bb coming out of my nose. The Tonsil stone smell accumulates In the throat area when we keep our mouth shut for a long time. When pouring water to throat and swallowing it, on immediately shutting the mouth the BB sulphur gas will escape from the nose since water has taken it's space and it has no where to go other than straight up through nose. This is my theory.
After tonsilotomy I don't feel any of this. My breath appears to be much fresher than before, but still I get reactions. I'm thinking of getting my wisdoms out next.
I still get reactions from people when I talk or sit close to them. However I feel my breath is much fresher now. Before I used to smell bb when I got my tongue fully out and exhaled into my cupped hands. When I kept my tongue inside and did the same I dint smell anything. I believe that when we fully put our tongue out the flaps that cover the tonsil area will open up and the tonsil stones are exposed. Also when I used to pour water right into my throat and swallow I could smell bb coming out of my nose. The Tonsil stone smell accumulates In the throat area when we keep our mouth shut for a long time. When pouring water to throat and swallowing it, on immediately shutting the mouth the BB sulphur gas will escape from the nose since water has taken it's space and it has no where to go other than straight up through nose. This is my theory.
After tonsilotomy I don't feel any of this. My breath appears to be much fresher than before, but still I get reactions. I'm thinking of getting my wisdoms out next.
Re: Got my tonsils out.
Is it possible that some of us might have accidentally swallowed our tonsil stones or scabs and the bacteria multiplied in our guts? Or the bacteria won't be able to survive the extremely acidic environment?
Re: Got my tonsils out.
Thats quite possible. We might have swallowed tons of them in our lifetime. I think it's less likely that the bacteria will survive as it enters the stomach. However if someone has low stomach acid the case could be different.winter wrote:Is it possible that some of us might have accidentally swallowed our tonsil stones or scabs and the bacteria multiplied in our guts? Or the bacteria won't be able to survive the extremely acidic environment?
I did baking soda test before and failed. A person with proper level of stomach acid will burp within a minute or so. In my case I never burped. I may have low stomach acid. At present I'm concentrating on my mouth. I want to narrow down the causes. Wisdom tooth removal is next in line.
Re: Got my tonsils out.
Hi soppo, so u had ur tonsils out right.. Is it lingual tonsils or palatine tonsils?sopo wrote:Thats quite possible. We might have swallowed tons of them in our lifetime. I think it's less likely that the bacteria will survive as it enters the stomach. However if someone has low stomach acid the case could be different.winter wrote:Is it possible that some of us might have accidentally swallowed our tonsil stones or scabs and the bacteria multiplied in our guts? Or the bacteria won't be able to survive the extremely acidic environment?
I did baking soda test before and failed. A person with proper level of stomach acid will burp within a minute or so. In my case I never burped. I may have low stomach acid. At present I'm concentrating on my mouth. I want to narrow down the causes. Wisdom tooth removal is next in line.
Re: Got my tonsils out.
The Tonsil which is on both side of the throat.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.