Hi guys. I forgot my password and email for my original name oneday4800. Anyways. I had a deep cleaning and got my tooth pulled that I needed a root canal on. My mouth felt nice for a day then that same taste came back. Broke my heart as I'm trying to rush this. Before getting it pulled,i asked my dentist if this would cure me and he says "no,u have alot going on". I was just wishful anyway but he was right.
When i first went to them,I told I had 13 cavities and needed a root canal. Because I'm in a rush,I decided to put my anxiety aside and go to the dentist my bf 1st wanted me to go to because they're cheaper. The have a free xray and cleaning for new patients so I did that. They told me I dont have 13 cavities,I have 5 . so I feel cheated because I could've saved money had I went with the 2nd ppl in the first place. I feel like reporting those ppl and for some reason,I'm just now looking at the reviews and it's not so good.
All they care about is making money off us,not curing. Anyways,I'm gonna take care of 2 cavities next Thursday and hopefully the last ones will be soon after. I really hate this new place because they're so crowded. But now I see why the 1st one was so empty. No one likes em
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Got my tooth pulled that I thought was the culprit
-
CurlyGirlyx
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:35 pm
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Got my tooth pulled that I thought was the culprit
Be carefull going to a dodgy dentist....you can clearly see how many cavities you have if you use a dental mirror.....it is not a mystery
dont end like this guy, only in america https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypi_rIYnrxo
dont end like this guy, only in america https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypi_rIYnrxo
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.