THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Mastic gum. Anyone tried this?

Talks about bad breath products, if they work, if they are useless.....etc.
WhiteCat
Advanced
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:17 pm
Gender:

Mastic gum. Anyone tried this?

Post by WhiteCat »

I'm toying with the idea of buying the actual chewing gum version of this... I've got some sitting in my watch list on Ebay.

However, I am sceptical... hmm, thoughts?

My pink bismuth will arrive soon, that is something I am very keen to try.
cleanbreathwant
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:46 pm

Re: Mastic gum. Anyone tried this?

Post by cleanbreathwant »

WhiteCat wrote:I'm toying with the idea of buying the actual chewing gum version of this... I've got some sitting in my watch list on Ebay.

However, I am sceptical... hmm, thoughts?

My pink bismuth will arrive soon, that is something I am very keen to try.

I've been taking it on and off for a month in pill form. Sometimes I think its worked but the smell always returns.

My goal is to have fresh breath 100% of the time.
Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender:

Re: Mastic gum. Anyone tried this?

Post by Summerside »

cleanbreathwant wrote:
WhiteCat wrote:I'm toying with the idea of buying the actual chewing gum version of this... I've got some sitting in my watch list on Ebay.

However, I am sceptical... hmm, thoughts?

My pink bismuth will arrive soon, that is something I am very keen to try.

I've been taking it on and off for a month in pill form. Sometimes I think its worked but the smell always returns.

My goal is to have fresh breath 100% of the time.
Dont we all? That would be a dream. My son told me last night my bb smells different.
I am glutrn free for a while and take diatomaceus. Last night i didnt have bb he said and that was the day I did the bleech sinus rinse. I think my bb comecor came from two sources. The fecal breath seems to be gone. Its so weird
I will try to get a referal for an ENT
Weeks ago my son said my bb smells like sh.. Now different. Any thoughts?
christina
Junior
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:58 pm

Re: Mastic gum. Anyone tried this?

Post by christina »

It did nothing for me
crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender:

Re: Mastic gum. Anyone tried this?

Post by crazy4it »

Different as in what?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗