Antibiotics ended on Tuesday and after the 2nd-3rd day of taking them, I haven't been able to smell or taste my bb. I wasn't taking my probiotics while on the antibiotics since it was going to kill all bacteria. I finished the last antibiotic at 230 pm and went back to my probiotics that night. Also,the tooth that smells isn't the one I need a root canal on. Smelly one is the 2nd tooth down from that one.
The constant smell/taste isn't there anymore but the smell is still there will I floss and sniff. A bit confused since there's nothing wrong with that tooth that I was told about. Anyway, my canal is gonna be sometime next week. Will keep all updated
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Little progress update
Re: Little progress update
Hey oneday, it's been a while. Any update?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.