Page 1 of 1

Has Bad Breath affected your motivation?

Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:54 am
by thanatos
do you feel that halitosis has ruined your motivation for life or just certain aspects of life? Are you motivated regardless of halitosis? Are you more motivated by having halitosis?

Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:38 pm
by mike987
yes it certainly has affected my motivation..

i can never completely speak my mind without condensing my thoughts as much as possible

also, before bad breath, i had some big plans to travel and whatnot.. now i would rather just save the world from my yucky mouth

Motivation

Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:43 pm
by shygurl27
At first it did affect my motivation. I was really depressed and stuff. But then I had my daughter. And then I decided that I just needed to get it together and handle my business. About a year after I had my daughter I had my tonsils removed. After I had them removed it helped a lot. I know I still have a smell, but it's not as nearly as bad as it used to be when I had my tonsils. And I also take Nullo and that helps a little. I have just come to accept it. There isn't much I can do about so I just accept it and in the meantime just keep looking for cures and remedies.
As far as certain things though it has ruined anything social. I get a little nervous if I have to be around a lot of people. For example, I don't like going to the movies and as far as the going to the mall or the grocery store I just try to make it quick. I make a list of what I need or want so I can get in and get out as quick as possible.

Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:46 pm
by Leena
mike987 wrote:
i can never completely speak my mind without condensing my thoughts as much as possible
Totally agree with that. However speaking a lot is the only think I have refrained from.
Everything else I do as if BB doesn`t exist. So I guess it hasn`t affected my motivation so much.