THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Digestive enzymes
Digestive enzymes
Hi all! I have read on some topics that digestive enzymes have worked for some cases in controlling the bb as sometimes it might be case of lack of enzymes in our bodies that doesn’f Let the intestines fully get rid of all the food we consume and so that partly non-digested foodccan putrify and cause a feces like smell in our breath. Has anybody had any luck with digestive enzymes alone? Blessings!
Re: Digestive enzymes
Hey! I've been using Herbs of Gold digest-zymes (an Australian brand) for around five days after someone on this forum posted about how it pretty much cured them. I take them 3 times a day before meals. Personally I haven't been cured but there has been some improvement, the white/yellow coating on my tongue has decreased by about 50%, as for the smell there has been a slight improvement. This leads me to believe that the root of my bb is a digestive issue, I'm thinking of taking a food sensitivity test to see if there are any foods im allergic to that are asymptomatic. Do some research and find a good digestive enzyme and give it a shot, good luck!!! 
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.