THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Dry mouth bad taste whilst breathing through nose

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
lolla123
Junior
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:14 am

Dry mouth bad taste whilst breathing through nose

Post by lolla123 »

I have noticed sometimes my mouth tends to dry out when i’m Breathing through my nose... somehow I think this is connected to my B.B. as obviously dry mouth only reinforces the volatile compounds bacteria in the mouth and gives a foul smell but what also strikes me is that I can sometimes have a bad/weird taste and my mouth gets kind of .. warm? I feel like it gets worse when I eat it’s like the food I eat doesn’t get washed away by my saliva and sticks to my tongue? Also if I don’t eat my mouth starts getting more of the bad/weird taste and dry! But stuck! Lol any of you have this or similar?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗