THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Think nn comes from dry mouth?
Think nn comes from dry mouth?
Hi everyone, having become more and more aware of my B.B. I start to really obsess about how my mouth tastes and feelstoday I have noticed my mouth felt dry and had a really persistent weird taste to it which wouldn’t go away... sometimes I get this hot feeling in my mouth and bad/sour/weird taste at the back of my mouth and my mouth gets so dry... I have also looked at the back of my tongue, my tongue is now pink aside the back which tends to be covered in a green/yellow gunk..( I know not disgusting at all...) could this be the cause of my B.B.? Does anyone else have this or similar?
Re: Think nn comes from dry mouth?
Dry mouth can definitely cause bad breath as it does saliva is what cleanses and washs away bacteria. I remember reading about a girl who had almost no saliva in her mouth and had acute halitosis, she started oil pulling and that simulated her salivary glands to work properly and it cured her, bit of a shot it the dark but doesn't hurt to try, people recommend using unrefined virgin coconut oil.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.