Page 1 of 1

Fund Raising for laser treatment

Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:21 pm
by Jimi Stein
I was just thinking that we should raise som efunds and send one of us to laser clinic so we can see if Yehuda can cure us. I think everyone could donate few usd and then someone would go to the surgery.

What do you say?

J

Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:39 am
by Traylor
Sure Jimi.

How much would you suggest? $1000, $2000?

Just post your bank account details so i can put it straight in and you have access to it right away.

Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:45 am
by Jimi Stein
come on traylor it is not a joke

i think everone should put let say 10 usd and then we select one who will go to Yehuda. And you can select the person who will collect money?

Remember it is just a suggestion

you do not have to stick with it.

Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:03 pm
by Larc400
How much do we need? It's a good idea but is it doable with only like 10USD? I reckon we'd get max 200 ppl doing it. Will 2 grand do? In that case -Yes, yes, yes. If it was set up in a proper way I'm sure lots of people wouldn't mind paying. Question is, how do we set it up in a proper way 8) ? Let's decide at Sunday chat 8)

Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:59 pm
by Jimi Stein
I think 3000 will do, yehuda charges 800 per operation or even more if there are more operations required

also the plane ticket and hotel

but maybe we should just wait someone decides to pay for himself and that is it.

Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:01 pm
by AW
This sounds like a very nice idea. Although we would have to find a person with an extreme case. It's a shame we can't really tell though if they do. But anyone person would most certainly do to see if this could be the cure. If it is the cure, I really don't think 800 dollars is a lot of money for a lifetime of bliss and confidence.