arthyaga.com/en/
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Anyone tried this? --- Arthyaga SCAM : Remote medical treatment for halitosis or bad breath
Anyone tried this? --- Arthyaga SCAM : Remote medical treatment for halitosis or bad breath
I have sent a email to that company and they replied me with the price list. I really want to try this remote treatment but it is really quite expensive.
Anyone here tried this before?
arthyaga.com/en/
arthyaga.com/en/
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Anyone tried this? --- Arthyaga : Remote medical treatment for halitosis or bad breath
another scam
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Anyone tried this? --- Arthyaga : Remote medical treatment for halitosis or bad breath
5 consultations cost 520 euros + 75 euros + 75 euros + 75 euros + 75 eurosfog wrote:hi, how expensive?
Re: Anyone tried this? --- Arthyaga : Remote medical treatment for halitosis or bad breath
really? u have tried it before?Jimi Stein wrote:another scam
Re: Anyone tried this? --- Arthyaga : Remote medical treatment for halitosis or bad breath
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Guys dont spend your money for this thief.
Guys dont spend your money for this thief.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Anyone tried this? --- Arthyaga : Remote medical treatment for halitosis or bad breath
what a ****ing scam disgusting business is that....on same lever as tongue rejuvenation......omg....these money hungry snakes seems to be more and more interested to find out a way to get money out of us.......
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Anyone tried this? --- Arthyaga : Remote medical treatment for halitosis or bad breath
Try magnesium in powder !!! I use Magnesol you can find it on Amazon. the flavor is not the best but mix it w Oraje Juice. PLEASE read about what magnesium can do for you and no side effects. I am started taking this products already 3 weeks and halitosis is 80% better. I will start taking it twice a day. I also changed my diet to more greens and fruits . I still eat meat but just 3 times a week. I also eat almonds carrots and celery as snack. In my situation I coudnt beleive it was my reflux . All this acid in the back of my throat. Magnesium is helping me so much!!!
Please let t me know how it went .
But I suggest you do your research first as I did and still doing it.
Never give up !!! and try it .. you will see a HUGE difference.
Please let t me know how it went .
But I suggest you do your research first as I did and still doing it.
Never give up !!! and try it .. you will see a HUGE difference.
Re: Anyone tried this? --- Arthyaga : Remote medical treatment for halitosis or bad breath
Oh! I'm trying magnesium in powder too! The one I use is "Pure Encapsulations - Magnesium EasySticks", just mix with water, once a day. I started to try it for around 1 month already, nothing happened, so sadblue bird wrote:Try magnesium in powder !!! I use Magnesol you can find it on Amazon. the flavor is not the best but mix it w Oraje Juice. PLEASE read about what magnesium can do for you and no side effects. I am started taking this products already 3 weeks and halitosis is 80% better. I will start taking it twice a day. I also changed my diet to more greens and fruits . I still eat meat but just 3 times a week. I also eat almonds carrots and celery as snack. In my situation I coudnt beleive it was my reflux . All this acid in the back of my throat. Magnesium is helping me so much!!!
Please let t me know how it went .
But I suggest you do your research first as I did and still doing it.
Never give up !!! and try it .. you will see a HUGE difference.
- Smilingagain
- Advanced
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 pm
- Location: Rome
- Gender:
Re: Anyone tried this? --- Arthyaga : Remote medical treatment for halitosis or bad breath
Jimi Stein wrote:another scam
supported.
ANOTHER SCAM x2
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Re: Anyone tried this? --- Arthyaga SCAM : Remote medical treatment for halitosis or bad breath
they are not replying to my mail, maybe they are too busy , i want to know which bacteria i have
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Anyone tried this? --- Arthyaga SCAM : Remote medical treatment for halitosis or bad breath
I think they are opening up a new kind of car wash, called tongue wash...when you just drive in and lie on the top of your car roof and open your mouth and stick out the tongue.....car wash tongue rejuvenation.....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Anyone tried this? --- Arthyaga SCAM : Remote medical treatment for halitosis or bad breath
what are you talking about jimi ? you don´t have my bb/nosebreath like mine , i tried everything and nothing works so give me a ****ing break with your negative scam shit
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.