THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Suggestions?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
nivek10
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:40 am
Location: United States
Gender:

Suggestions?

Post by nivek10 »

Hello everybody haven’t posted in a while but I’ve noticed a flap with a deep hole behINd my molars and food gets stuck in there and saliva. I’m thinking this could be contributing to my BB I’m going to a dentist soon I will update you guys.
Ricky
Sheriff
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:09 am
Gender:

Re: Suggestions?

Post by Ricky »

nivek10 wrote:Hello everybody haven’t posted in a while but I’ve noticed a flap with a deep hole behINd my molars and food gets stuck in there and saliva. I’m thinking this could be contributing to my BB I’m going to a dentist soon I will update you guys.
Hello nivek

You have to fix that teeth to avoid complications.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗