Page 1 of 1
Many people have bad breath
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:53 am
by margaretmoller
I have known about my bad breath for about 9 months now and it seems to have met or interacted with more than a few people with bad breath. I have a very good friend and both my doctor and my attendant have bad breath. So they and around a few other people I run into all smells like I think I have. I do not think it smells like shit but like something burned or kinda smells kinda. But they all smell like me (I think). I study these people when im around them to see if i notice any symptoms that we all think xontribute bad mouth. I try to see how other people react to them too but not sure if I see any response
https://www.google.com.vn/
Re: Many people have bad breath
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:34 am
by crazy4it
Hi just curious how old are you?
Re: Many people have bad breath
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:39 am
by Jimi Stein
Yes, I notice that too....my dentist has mild bad breath....that is bearable. but he comes really close....but my doctor has horrible bad breath.....and he even told me once......you don't have bad breath but I do.....when I was a kid.....imagine that....now I smile whenever I see him his bad breath got worse......
Re: Many people have bad breath
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:44 pm
by Saafir99
Jimi Stein wrote:Yes, I notice that too....my dentist has mild bad breath....that is bearable. but he comes really close....but my doctor has horrible bad breath.....and he even told me once......you don't have bad breath but I do.....when I was a kid.....imagine that....now I smile whenever I see him his bad breath got worse......
Jim in curious do you still have bb ? You had bb too long i think evry bb has cure but we have to search it thru hard work