I have known about my bad breath for about 9 months now and it seems to have met or interacted with more than a few people with bad breath. I have a very good friend and both my doctor and my attendant have bad breath. So they and around a few other people I run into all smells like I think I have. I do not think it smells like shit but like something burned or kinda smells kinda. But they all smell like me (I think). I study these people when im around them to see if i notice any symptoms that we all think xontribute bad mouth. I try to see how other people react to them too but not sure if I see any response
https://www.google.com.vn/
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Many people have bad breath
-
margaretmoller
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:50 am
- Gender:
Re: Many people have bad breath
Hi just curious how old are you?
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Many people have bad breath
Yes, I notice that too....my dentist has mild bad breath....that is bearable. but he comes really close....but my doctor has horrible bad breath.....and he even told me once......you don't have bad breath but I do.....when I was a kid.....imagine that....now I smile whenever I see him his bad breath got worse......
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Many people have bad breath
Jimi Stein wrote:Yes, I notice that too....my dentist has mild bad breath....that is bearable. but he comes really close....but my doctor has horrible bad breath.....and he even told me once......you don't have bad breath but I do.....when I was a kid.....imagine that....now I smile whenever I see him his bad breath got worse......
Jim in curious do you still have bb ? You had bb too long i think evry bb has cure but we have to search it thru hard work
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.