THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Suggestions?
Suggestions?
Hello everybody haven’t posted in a while but I’ve noticed a flap with a deep hole behINd my molars and food gets stuck in there and saliva. I’m thinking this could be contributing to my BB I’m going to a dentist soon I will update you guys.
Re: Suggestions?
Hello niveknivek10 wrote:Hello everybody haven’t posted in a while but I’ve noticed a flap with a deep hole behINd my molars and food gets stuck in there and saliva. I’m thinking this could be contributing to my BB I’m going to a dentist soon I will update you guys.
You have to fix that teeth to avoid complications.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.